What do you get from Corporate Membership?
There are many benefits that Youth Action can offer businesses, of which the following are only a few examples. However, we are always ready to listen to new ideas, too, so if you would like to work with us but you would like to put forward a proposal for an alternative membership package, then please let us know.
- PR opportunities - For starters, we list all corporate members on our ‘Support us via your Business’ page and a list of all new members goes out in every edition of our newsletter, which is read by thousands of our young members and their families. In addition, as a member, you can always call on us to discuss joint promotions and other media-friendly activities designed to generate publicity for you and the services you offer.
- Further PR opportunities - Our tiered membership structure enables you to choose your level of commitment and the publicity opportunities that you’d like us to create for you. For example, we can organise certificate presentations and issue press releases to the regional media so as to draw more attention to your support, and we can also feature your business in our website news section.
- Special events - As a member, you’ll receive invitations to take part in media-friendly events such as workshops, conferences, job fairs, competitions, sponsored events and so on.
- Brand awareness - We’ll feature your company name and logo on our display materials, on the Youth Action website, in newsletters and event signage. We will also create links to your website from ours, thereby helping you to generate new site traffic and to boost your search engine rankings.
- Further brand awareness - Again, depending on the membership package you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute a ‘guest column’ article for the Youth Action website and for our regular member newsletter.
- Recruitment & placements - Through your relationship with Youth Action, you’ll have access to a ready pool of willing and capable volunteers who are looking for work experience placements and apprenticeships.
- Joint promotions - We’re always open to your commercial ideas and proposals so please talk to us if you would like to organise a special promotion or discount scheme aimed at our young members and their families.
- Networking opportunities - As a member, you don't just get the opportunity to build a relationship with us; you can also use your status as a Youth Action supporter to attend free business networking events where you can meet potential new customers and suppliers.